Tokyo Marui MP5K-PDW with battery and 7 mid-caps. Collection only, no exceptions.

FireKnife

Make: Tokyo Marui
Gun/Model: MP5K-PDW
Accessories: One Battery, 7 Mid-Caps (short MP5K ones), 1 Lo-Cap, 1 Hi-Cap, Speedloader
Condition: Very Good, light use from a single skirmish
FPS: 255 average, stock Marui AEG (given it has all of a 5 inch barrel too)
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: Nox3
Price/Payment: £140 cash in hand on collection
Pictures: Below

NOTE: Collection only from Scottish Central Belt (Dunfermline based), this is due to courier and Royal Mail based ignorance. Nothing I can do so don't ask.

For sale I have one Tokyo Marui MP5K-PDW. It comes with all I have detailed above and works very well with stock internals and FPS.

Selling as I am going gas only and don't need an electric gun. Not going to put much else here as the gun works and it is available to look at and test upon collection.

No time-wasters and please have some form of UKARA or site I can contact to get approval if need be.

This is a very good gun and one that should be used and part of a collection, just doesn't fit in mine.

Pictures:

Other mi-caps can be pictured if need be but they are also in great fashion and they all work with a tight fit.

DSCF0478_zps1104d1ca.jpg
DSCF0479_zps9f4385aa.jpg
DSCF0480_zps4bbb22f2.jpg

'FireKnife'

Archived