So, snipers....... HMMMMMMM...

Dacascos

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait what?

I still get annoyed when I am watching videos on firearms and they put it as 1.5 pounds or whatever.

The metric system has been around since 1799 (seriously, I thought it was less than that) and started by the French. It works and makes sense so why do people still use Imperial? :P

'FireKnife'

I don't remember you being that tall.

Yup, at full height I am just 5'11''.

I don't really stand up straight much though so it doesn't help with me looking as tall as I am.

In fact I will go home and check but I could have sworn I was 5'11'', maybe closer to 5'10''. :P

'FireKnife'

"at full height".....?? "at"....??  Is that like when in heels or something? :P

I have a habit of hunching a bit or slouching when I sit so I don't look as tall.

Plus I tried heels once when drunk, got about three steps then fell over.

'FireKnife'

Depends on the drag options really.

I mean if you are talking full heels and a dress then you might have to have mags in a purse bag and the gun in hand.

Though you do also have the option of Tactical Corsets with a bit of 'upper padding' to fill in the gaps ;).

Simple really, just depends if you want to turn up in drag that is. Though oddly that does remind me to look into that cheap suit for the next indoor game.

'FireKnife'

Archived