LCT RPKS-74MN AEG

emp3ror86

Item location: Hungary, Europe (my country is within the EU which means no taxes and customs procedure for other countries within it)
Payment: Paypal only. Buyer covers Paypal fees (add 4%)
Shipping: Worldwide except blacklisted countries. Buyer's expense.

Trade in: TM 416, perhaps other recoil shock AR

Condition:
- New, it is freshly assembled by an expert. New cables, T connector

Internals:
- E&L gearbox, high torque motor - excellent trigger response without FET even on 2 cell lipo.
- E&L hopup chamber and bucking
- Prometheus EG 6.03 inner barrel (460 mm)

FPS: 430 FPS (stock E&L GB)

Price:
460 €

Pictures are coming soon.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATES!!!

Gun has been fixed. So cables are okay and now it shoots 350 FPS@0.2 Got a brand new Guarder bucking because the E&L one was terrible.

There is one factory issue. Folding stock will not lock in folded position.

Therefore is increased back to 425€. I can accept USD payment, as well.

In that price a fairly new battery (pictured) is also included. If you do not want the battery, you can choose a brand new LCT magwell spacer instead. Or I can lower the price if neither of those are needed.

Trade in: I might be interested in a VFC SR16E3 CQB AEG

Pictures:

I wanted to link a picture but forum engine keeps saying I am not allowed to use such image extension (WTF???) so use the link.

More pictures

IMPORTANT!

Due of the communist nature of my the postal and courier services available in my country (Viktor the First's kingdom of Hungary) I can only ship the gun with GLS within Europe, disassembled. Otherwise it will be returned to me because it is considered a deadly evil firearm. Shipping outside EU can also work but it will not be cheap.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Gun is up for sale again. Some things have changed in the meantime, please disregard all previous posts.

th_rpk.jpg

th_rpk2.jpg

Rest of the pictures is here:

http://s900.photobucket.com/user/emp3ror1986/library/Selling/LCT%20RPKS-74MN?sort=9&page=1

Configuration:
- LCT RPKS-74MN kit
- E&L gearbox w high torque motor, 370 FPS
- Fire selector parts and selector plate is LCT
- E&L hopup chamber
- Prometheus EG 6.03 460 mm inner barrel
- G&G bucking
- Spare scews and bits.
- Wired to T plug.
- Custom made blued steel shorter outer barrel. Stock one is included, too.

Problems, thins to know:
- It has got a custom modified fire selector. Now it is pretty much ambidextrious. If you do not like it you just have to replace the fire selector.
- Stock has got a molding issue due of witch it can not be locked into folded position. Replacing the stock will resolve the issue.
- Fire selector has got an issue I have not worked out yet. When you switch back from semi to full auto the selector needs to be pushed a bit more upward than its designated position to fire full auto again. I give another set of fire selector bits and the stock E&L selector plate.
- I used in the pictured tacticool configuration therefore the replace stock parts are in new condition.
- I have got a custom made blued steel outer barrel for it which is a tad longer than a standard AK74 barrel. That is included.

380 USD (IN STOCK EXTERNAL CONFIGURATION - no rail, no saw grip, no tactical fire selector)

Optional accessories (price is to be negotiated):
- Cyma 2500 bb drum mag
- 6 pcs Cyma 200 BB RPK74 magazine
- LCT SAW grip
- Hephaestus tactical magazine release
- Dynamic Star MI replica rail

• 3 weeks later...

Archived