Maruzen New Model PPK/S, collection only.

Make:Maruzen
Gun/Model: PPK/S
Accessories: 2 magazines total, box, manual and standard in waist band holster
Condition: Fired about 150 times, only one month old, light wear from holstering
FPS: 220fps on 144a and .2gs
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: Nox3
Price/Payment: £110 collection only
Pictures: Below

For sale I have one Maruzen PPK/S which comes boxed with two standard 22rd magazines and one IWB holster with the strap removed and the velcro covered.

Selling as I have no more use for it given a few other purchases I have made in the last month so it is going.

It has had about 150 shots through it since I bought it a month ago. It has some holster marks from when I was testing it with a suit and getting it used to the holster. It also has one slight knock which I have tried to get a picture of too but that is it, internally it is sound and it has only been shot using 144a since I got it.

Not much else to say about it. Collection or drop off can be arranged around the Scottish Central Belt (I am based in Dunfermline) only and you will need a defence as I will not two tone it. This is due to RM and courier issues with not taking gas guns and I don't want to risk it.

Any other questions feel free to PM me.

Pictures:

DSCF0503_zpsf626e0cf.jpg
DSCF0504_zps32a164ff.jpg
DSCF0505_zpsa0ae2509.jpg
DSCF0506_zps952f9fbd.jpg

'FireKnife'

Archived