Hello from Canada!

Takoyaki

Hi, I'm Takoyaki.

As the name suggests, I like to eat takoyaki when I'm in Japan. I am of Japanese ancestry. I can read and write Japanese in a limited fashion, but I'm still studying the language as of today. I chose this forums because I had a bad experience with AirsoftCanada.

AirsoftCanada is Canada's main airsoft forums. The problem with that place is that there are many flamers and trolls. The admins also abuse their powers sometimes which is unfortunate. I hope I do not encounter the same problem here.

I have a KWA USP .45 and a PTS Masada ACR. I got them both at a good discount. My main uniform is a hugger vest with AOR2 camo pattern. I plan on switching to Project Honor camo.

Thank you very much.

Well if you're the "Switches" on Airsoft Canada then you were banned for being a racist *beep*. I

Not saying you ARE "Switches", If you are not him, then welcome! :)

However, if you are, warning to others:

Original Link for everyone to see: http://airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=165194

Basically ASC has an Age Verification process, where people need to get age verified to certain reps, so guns aren't sold to minors, and you are recognized when selling/buying etc. A system that's been in placed for quite a while.

post-98697-0-48070000-1412781994_thumb.png

Then insert a few posts of trolling, because his post was in relations to being impatient, as the FAQ and stickies on the forum section clearly states that Age Verification can take 2-4 weeks+.

Anyways one thing left to another, and he was banned for making racial slurs, and what not.

post-98697-0-60420300-1412782305_thumb.png

post-98697-0-96793900-1412782305_thumb.png

post-98697-0-58823600-1412782306_thumb.png

Yes trolling may of went out of hand, but to go full racist is a different matter.

Sigh... you really had to go on AirsoftCanada to find me, did you? Fine, I am Switches, but hear my side of the story.

I personally believe there are too many stickies on the forum. I didn't look carefully enough and overlooked the stickie relating to age verficiation. I have a problem with overlooking things, so it wasn't strange that I overlooked the stickie. I also tried my best to use the search function to find my answer before making my thread.

So I made the thread and when I woke up the next morning to check for any replies, it was flooded with insults and troll posts. I have aspergers sydrome, so I don't take trolling lightly and I can not detect sarcasm.

I over reacted and panicked, telling people to stop trolling me and that I was deeply sorry for my mistake. But people continued on trolling me and I got fustrated.

Some told me to ignore the trolling or simply leave the thread, but I got a little persistent why people had to be so cruel to me even though I apologized 2 or 3 times.

In the next few hours or minutes, BloodSport the admin changed my avatar to an offensive avatar with the words "YOU MAKE ME VERY ANGRY" along with a Looney Toons martian that shows he is angry. I have proof of it, but it's on my laptop. I was off and asked what kind of douchebag did that to my account. There is no privacy rule on AirsoftCanada that states admins can't abuse their powers or mess with other people's accounts.

At that time, I did not know it was BloodSport that did that to my account. And I continued to ask who messed with my account. Mind you, I couldn't remove the offensive avatar and words.

I have a long history of being bullied since 3rd grade. The last time someone me off badly for incomeptence was in 2012. The last time someone bullied me was probably in 2010 or 2011.

As of today, I am taking counciling to overcome stress and learn how to deal with bullies/bad people online and offline. I am also taking pills to lower down my anger levels as I am prone to outrage. But don't get me wrong, I respect the 2nd Ammendment a lot so I NEVER EVER used my firearms to attack anyone when I became angry.

Anyways, I swore on the forums because I was really fustrated. I was weak, I didn't know how to deal with the situation. I then used racial slurs because I believed at that time that it was the only way to combat bullies like BloodSport. At that time, I believed BloodSport was a "3rd world degenerate" which is why I used the "N word." I didn't care whether I used racial slurs or not because I had to overcome even worst obstacles before the event happened. People can call me a Jap or a Chink and I don't find it too offensive. I thought I lost all hope which is why I used such word.

Am I sorry for what I have done? Sort of. Do I still want to go back to AirsoftCanada? Yes, but I can't because they don't believe in 2nd chances. In real life, I am a very nice person. People love me and I have many friends even on the field. People always help me around and I feel included. I have never once become angry at anyone on the field. I am always sincere and humble.

I hope I can do my best here on Arnies by not making the same mistake I did on AirsoftCanada, but I also hope people won't troll at me if I make a mistake. I am willing to apologize for my mistakes, but please don't trolling me too much.

I could have lied and said I am not Switches. But why hide such fact? I am always honest to myself and I rarely lie. I hope I can contribute as much as possible on Arnies.

There is no need to "warn others." You treat me nice, and I'll treat you nice. It's as simple as that.

If you have any more questions, please let me know. Please believe me.

Oh you. Keith, please shut the hell up. Go back to hell where you belong or I'm calling the cops again. You made a blantant lie that wearing camoflage in public (i.e. wearing Scorpion V2 camoflage) would get me questioned by the police or that it's not "respectible" to those in the army. We had a nice conversation. And the next time I tried talking to you over a product you sell, you told me not to talk to me anymore because you became all butthurt that I kicked your butt over a topic you couldn't win.

I got real angry because of why you had to ban me from your store when I did nothing wrong or said nothing wrong. You then accused me of other things such as saying that I "raged" over the price of your VFC SCAR L and other things I don't remember.

Of course I'd get mad at you. And I thought we were done with this conversation, Kyle. We made a deal on it. Are you coming back for revenge? Poor *bramston pickle*. Next time I'm coming to your store to have a bit of a conversation with you. And if things heats up, I'm going to call the cops on you on spot.

Now bugger off you twat!

Staff here from another Canadian airsoft retailer you've come across, yes there were trolls,  but there were also people giving you legitimate advice. Also, most of it was thread derailment, which typically happens on useless threads.

Yes there are a lot of stickies, yes a lot of it is out of date, and yes nobody has time to read them all. But YOUR question... Well...

av_zpsb5181df1.png

You got mad when admins joked that your AV would be 3 months. In fact the admin that joked that wasn't even the one responsible for processing them. He also joked that before you could be processed, you'll be tested on information from the FAQ. You also seemed to think you were about to get banned while Keith was joking about how many times he's gotten banned.

I gave you a word of advice, let me give it to you again. Stop taking people so seriously on the internet. People like to have fun.

I did not get mad when I learned that age verification would take 3 months. I definitly did not get mad at that.

What's with the sudden influx of people from AirsoftCanada? How the hell did you guys find this thread?

I know I need to stop taking people too seriously on the web and I know people like to have fun. But I don't like it when people heavily troll at me. I don't understand the mentality of these "people who like to have fun."

First of all, guys take it to another place like FaceBook or something as we don't need this kind of name calling, mud slinging and arguing on this forum.

Second what happens on another forum is for that forum. So long as your post here are considerate, interesting, informative or humourous without offending then we can all get along.

Third having read through that forum topic it seems like the kind of *suitcase* we would get on another low grade forum and even then only when it was the school summer holidays and at it's worst. And that is a comment about it in general, not directed at anyone one particular person but here that just wouldn't fly if you asked a similar question like 'why is it 2 months to get UKARA' etc.

So all just calm down and chat nicely, if you have issues relating to another forum take it there and not here. :D

'FireKnife'

Hey guys what's going on in this threa.. Oh.

Second to Fireknife's comments. This is a welcoming forum and we'll accomodate anyone providing they follow OUR forum rules.

Which should be read, and not glossed over. If you're looking for quick sales, that won't happen here either - 100 constructive posts are required which can take longer than 3 months.

Drop the attitude, loose the racism and language (PG 13 board)

Anyways, my intentions were just to bring it up, not to have a flame war here. You could of just stated that it wasn't you and it would of been fine, because nobody cares what happens on ASC is irrelevant to Arnies.

Welcome to Arnies. It's a fresh start here so let's keep it that way here.

Good luck.

Joji, your mother is chinese, your dad is japanese, you are only half japanese, stop calling us chinese "inferior communist pigs" lmfao

Someone ban this troll. His sole intention is to make fun of me until he is satisfied.

I called you an inferior communist pig because you acted like one on facebook. You were the very definition of a bully.

The reason why I'm slighly racist is because of people like you always causing troubles on me. It stresses me out deeply.

Hey guys what's going on in this threa.. Oh.

Second to Fireknife's comments. This is a welcoming forum and we'll accomodate anyone providing they follow OUR forum rules.

Which should be read, and not glossed over. If you're looking for quick sales, that won't happen here either - 100 constructive posts are required which can take longer than 3 months.

Drop the attitude, loose the racism and language (PG 13 board)

I'm not here for quick sales. I read that rule. I come here to contribute to the community and ask questions about airsoft. That is all. I don't know what you mean by "drop the attitude, lose the racism and language," but there is a troll I am dealing with. I made a deal with the troll over the summer to stop talking about the matter and now he is on Arnies to make fun of me further. I know this person. His buisness is not far from where I live. He also goes to the games that I could attend. It sickens me that people like him exist. I take things very seriously, and that is one of the flaws I have. I can not calm down about matters that ticks me off. If possible, could you simply delete this whole thread? I'd like to start over again.

Well I think you have one of two choices personally:

1. Just drop it, both you and your 'troll' just shut it down, leave each other alone and make your own contributions without stepping on each others toes.

2. If you don't think you can do step one then I would say leave. If you can't leave such issues at the door then I don't think this is the place for you or them.

I am not saying that this is what you should do but that is my personal suggestion. I am sure there are many people on here that like me, dislike me or are totally indifferent towards me in every single way but I do my best, as do they, to not let it start spilling into threads. If you want to argue a point with someone then use the PM system, if someone is bullying you and you have evidence, send it to a mod and they will help you as and when they can.

Essentially be nice and leave your issues for other social media like FaceBook, we are here to laugh and talk about guns.

Finally as for the racism and name calling what's the point? It is petty and gets you nowhere with any one. If you mean it in jest then at least make it obvious but this is not a place for slagging each other off and hurling insults. We have other forums all over the globe for that and Arnies just isn't one of them.

Sorry to sound all 'Mod-like' on you and others but this is a nice, respectable forum. Lets keep it that way :).

'FireKnife'

Archived