Tokyo Marui Series 70 / 1911A1 Custom Build, Well Used, £65 posted and Paypalled

Make:Tokyo Marui
Gun/Model: Series 70 body, 1911A1 guts
Accessories: Box, manuals, cleaning rod and one fully working magazine.
Condition: Looks heavily used, still works flawlessly.
FPS: Stock Marui FPS for GBB pistols
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: NOx3
Price/Payment: £65 posted and Paypalled without a magazine, £78 with a magazine.
Pictures: Included below

For sale I have one Tokyo Marui 1911 pistol which is built of a Series 70 body with 1911A1 guts in it.

It comes with a box, manual, working A1 magazine and fires fine, it just shows signs of extensive use. Note that this gun is down as £65 posted on it's own for a reason. It does fire, video evidence can be provided of this before purchase and it still fills a holster and takes all the TM parts any other TM 1911 can, it has just seen a lot of use at games and at home so please accept that you are paying for £65 worth of gun, not a brand new out of the box one. It has been run on Ultra gas since owning it without issus, never ran it on Green so that is up to you.

Collection or drop off can be arranged around the Scottish Central Belt (I am based in Dunfermline). Note that if you want this posted then PM me and we will discuss terms then. This is nothing against anyone, more trying to keep it all fair if the courier I am sending with suddenly go back on their word like RM did to me two months ago.

Pictures are included below:

DSCF0523_zps6ec55f3d.jpg
DSCF0501_zps6100c9f4.jpg
DSCF0500_zps0baaae76.jpg
DSCF0499_zps83669656.jpg
DSCF0502_zps4b88fd9f.jpg

Any questions feel free to ask.

'FireKnife'

• 2 weeks later...

Tis in the post to the new owner anyway as someone came up with the full price.

Now just hoping RM don't lose it as I did everything they asked for in the T&Cs and was honest about what it was.

Finger crossed but I think this can be closed now.

'FireKnife'

Archived