3D Printed PVS 21 Mount - need sizes

mightyjebus

It's a good idea but are you sure you can trust in this material as much to atach a pvs on it? Some years ago I was intrested in 3d printing but those time said this material is not that durable... Maybe its something else because my infos not fresh...

it's just a replica and can't hold a PVS 21 (until I get the time to model a replica 21).

Prices vary from 20 quid up to a couple of hundred depending on the material used. This mount will probably be around 60 quid but I'll find out more when I finish it and work out the costs on the website.

for reference the silencer below works out about 50 quid and probably used more plastic then the mount.

silencer3_zps6f94529a.jpg

So its actually cheaper then. Well thats a bonus!! Just need more people that can draw up CNC achitecture for 3D printing other parts!!

Worth noting that the Madbull suppressor is metal rather than 3D printed plastic, 3D printing is great for some things but I'm not sure I'd want to take a BB hit to a 3D printed plastic suppressor.

Archived