!Hi Capa Feeding issues! - Tokyo Marui Hi Capa parts list explosion

xrayhead

Hi All

Anyone got a link to a Tokyo Marui Hi Capa parts list explosion "in English"?

I have a feeding issue and need to identify the parts I am looking/talking about.

!Tokyo Marui Hi Capa 4.3 Feeding issues!

So I got a new Hi Capa 4.3 and used it for the first time this weekend. I was very impressed with it and managed 2 kills on its first outing (not bad for woodland).

Anyway I decided to give it a quick clean last night and subsequently gave it a sprey with some silicon oil. I now seem to have a feeding issue with the mags as the BBs don't get loaded into the barrel on the blow-back cycle. I've cleaned off most of the silicon oil (I may have addled a little to much TBO), and now the issue doesn't seem to as bad (but its still there).

When cycling the gun manually and slowly so I can see in the breach it doesn't seem to be picking-up/pushing the BBs into the barrel all the time?

Any ideas??

Just as a quick one try taking the gun apart, removing the outer barrel and such so you are just left with the slide and the BBU together.

Pull the nozzle forward and put a little silicone oil so it goes where the nozzle would ride and then work it back and forth, checking it is nice and fluid.

Then re-assemble the pistol and rack the slide, the nozzle shouldn't stick and instead return every time.

That might remove the situation or might not but it is unlikely to make it worse. Give it a try then come back to us.

'FireKnife'

Just as a quick one try taking the gun apart, removing the outer barrel and such so you are just left with the slide and the BBU together.

Pull the nozzle forward and put a little silicone oil so it goes where the nozzle would ride and then work it back and forth, checking it is nice and fluid.

Then re-assemble the pistol and rack the slide, the nozzle shouldn't stick and instead return every time.

That might remove the situation or might not but it is unlikely to make it worse. Give it a try then come back to us.

'FireKnife'

Thinking back I seem to remember it was sticking a tad last night! I will try this latter - Cheers :-)

• 4 weeks later...

This also has a bit to do with feeding issues.

The hammer does not drop at all when I use a 50rd magazine.

It got stuck mid way or a bit closer at times.

Then I tried a normal magazine...then the valve knocker would

actually hit in some gas but it was very very...mmm sluggish and

BB's would just fill up inside the slide and not get fired out. Does

this mean I have a problem with the knocker being too long, or

do I have some other type of problem?

Archived