Airsoft Webley Mark VI .455 Revolver

harborne blue

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this is related to the air pistol they claimed it was made to the original mk6 blueprints (apart, from the co2 parts obviously). I can't remember the company though I'll check in the morning...

The airpistol feels very nice, apart from the obvious differences it was hard to tell it from the real steel deac I had my hands on a few years ago (was a while though and my memory sucks!).

It looked to be similar to the Dan Wesson system, almost identical shells, but very slightly different sized (is that what you are referring to as the wingun system?) I wouldn't be surprised if the system was lifted from the DW and dropped straight into the Mk6, with minor changes to fit the change in shape...

It says CO2, I'll assume that means CO2 caplets. Even if it is silly high FPS, I wonder if I can get hold of some of those old green gas refillable caplets...

Or have some made...

Still sell them on eBay. ;)

If it's a wingun/DW system, I have 2 dozen power down shells already.

Now to get some Torchwood airsoft on the go, since half my team uses 4.3 hicapas. 

(i know its not the exact model, but it's close enough damn it.)

@Scorch, got a link to those refillable cartridges? I just had a look on the bay but couldn't see any...

Jim

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PPS-8-gram-Metal-CO2-Cartridge-for-Airsoft-KHM-Airsoft-/371086549111?pt=UK_SportingGoods_Hunting_ShootingSports_ET&hash=item56667b6077

8g size, so you'll need a spacer if it's sized for a 12g caplet.

It says CO2, I'll assume that means CO2 caplets. Even if it is silly high FPS, I wonder if I can get hold of some of those old green gas refillable caplets...

Or have some made...

They do 12g ones on the website proper: http://www.khmountain.com/airsoft/product_info.php?products_id=4643

Archived