Airsoft Webley Mark VI .455 Revolver

harborne blue

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apart from that Webley themselves are releasing it in 4.5mm calibre very soon... 

Oh really? 

In which case, they might well care. I was given to believe Webley didn't muck about with gimmicky airguns that look like real guns.

The distributor claim the air pistol version at least is taken from the original blueprints of the MkVI and the shells are a little shorter, if I remember right a Dan Wesson shell does fit although they will jam the rotation of the chamber... So there is at least a collaboration there, most (if not all) Webley's current range of pistols & rifles are farmed out to Turkey to be made anyway.

They could be OEMed through the far east for Webley or licenced by Webley for the distributor (I'm guessing the later).

It would be a little odd for a distributor to carry an unlicenced replica of something one of their companies was that involved with?

It would be a little odd for a distributor to carry an unlicenced replica of something one of their companies was that involved with?

That would be true, assuming the license still stands. I don't think it does as there is absolutely zero mention of the 4.5mm version on the Webley site.

QRF, the company that originally showed the new kg9 gbb, posted pictures of the Webley, where you can see the box states "based off the original blueprints" in big letters. So if I had to venture a guess, I would say that if Webley themselves were bringing a mark vi airgun to market, this is likely it.

Oh and they showed boxes marked a 6mm and also ones marked as 4.5mm.

If it's from RS blue prints, will it be able to mount a bayonet?

About the least practical application after the Japanese added bayonet lugs and fixtures to all their WW2 LMGs :P.

Though holding any Webley by the barrel and using the butt as a head masher seemed to work well in WW1 and WW2 for some.

'FireKnife'

About the least practical application after the Japanese added bayonet lugs and fixtures to all their WW2 LMGs :P.

Though holding any Webley by the barrel and using the butt as a head masher seemed to work well in WW1 and WW2 for some.

'FireKnife'

But I want a bayonet ;(

Archived