Hello from Michigan USA

Breathe

Hello Arnies Airsoft. After lurking for about six years now I've finally decided to join the club. I have been an avid Airsoft/Paintball player for nearly ten years but I wouldnt call myself ten years experienced, more like six or seven.

Anyways I began playing with cheap ol' springers to supplement my boredom during my days. even though I was also starting paintball at the time I found that a 12 year old kid could easilly afford bb's over paint (especially making 5 dollars an hour) so after a few years of wanting a super paintball gun that looked like a gun I just decided to lean towards airsoft for many reason (I still am an avid stock class player though)

through the past year I have given up hope for AEG's. although many of you love them I do not. I grew tired of the constant battle of keeping them in working order and after a gun commited suicide (don't ask) and another burst into flames (okay, it smoked and melted the battery) I decided to turn in my batteries for good.

I am now a dedicated Constant Air user and a big proponent of Co2 usage.

I hope to be a valuble member of this community and I hope I can help people to make the right decisions and prevent them from making the same mistakes I did.

Air is your friend; It's what you Breathe!

Hey Breathe,

You're a part of MiA, right? I go by Gimpalong on MiA.

Welcome to the Michigan Airsoft community as well as to the Arnie's community.

+1 for using HPA. I also came from paintball and was always disenchanted with AEGs.

Welcome!

Archived