WE PMM GBB (Makarov PMM updated) prototype (pics and vid)

rusTORK

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Time to get a tactical turtleneck.

That's for a PPK :P.

And it's tactileneck, or something like that.

Also yay actually news and unlike KWA it didn't take a year. Also at least WE can make an excuse for using poor quality finishes as the real thing was a mass produced el cheapo gun.

'FireKnife'

Holy hell no is my answer to the idea of a SAI one :P.

What next, the PPK, the 1911A1, the Luger?

Also agreed Hi-Point'd suck. They are cheap for a reason and from what I have seen handle about as well as carrying a megaphone around with you. :P

'FireKnife'

It would be pretty funny if WE actually wound up releasing their makarov before KWA. which looks like it may well happen now.

Interestingly though, I've had a change in heart over WE pistols recently. I usually just considered them garbage but after trying some of the newer ones, I've got to say that WE actually can make a decent pistol.I would never buy one of their 1911s though. Those are still garbage.

The old designs like the M9, 1911 and Hi-Capa are pish but the new ones are kind mixed. The sear can go on the XDM, the M&P has the hop issue and the Glocks can go full auto without warning but those seem to be like a 1/10 at worst and for WE that is a huge improvement.

'FireKnife'

I would say the 1911 is more populous but it does have a 40yr advantage and the American's (and far East Asian oddly) keep making so many of the damn things.

But agreed the PM fills so many game and film loadouts along with a fair few real life ones too. The PMM would just be the next best thing as while it hasn't had much film or game time it is still the same basic gun and someone needs to bring it out.

I would say Hi-Power next but we all know how badly WE *fruitcage*-ed that one already.

'FireKnife'

I have a feeling that the Makarov and Hi-Power have a certain airsoft affinity.

Such as with the Hi-Power the options are expensive and mediocre or cheap and *suitcase*. With the Makarov you get come cheap NBB ones with 450fps and not much else.

Hopefully someone might make a Hi-Power that isn't pap one day......

'FireKnife'

Why the 'No'vember?

Is it due to Xmas spending?

One reason I am so glad I don't speak to most of my family and that I have a family that only do little £10 gifts :P.

'FireKnife'

Ahhah nah trying that whole being an adult malarky and getting rid of all my debts xD

Less spending on frivolities for a while, I'm allowed to buy some stuff but just not as much (Some of my friends have been worried for my health I haven't bought a ridiculous stupid gun in like half a year) xD ....

But srsly ... this PMM may have to be my own Christmas treat.

Ahhah nah trying that whole being an adult malarky and getting rid of all my debts xD

Less spending on frivolities for a while, I'm allowed to buy some stuff but just not as much (Some of my friends have been worried for my health I haven't bought a ridiculous stupid gun in like half a year) xD ....

But srsly ... this PMM may have to be my own Christmas treat.

*fruitcage* that noise. You will end up like me, not wanting to buy a £20 game in case either you can get it for £15 in the right sale or not buying a gun you have saved up for because 'just in case of bills' :P.

Then again it took a lot of willpower for me to buy my M&P and XDM this month, far too much. I need to stop worrying so much and the first GIM GBB Makarov out will gets my money (unless they come out at the same time in which classic looks of the PM trump the PMM).

'FireKnife'

Archived