Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xrayhead

Feedback/Info for G&P or G&G - LMT Defender 2000

Hi All

I'mm looking for a new M4 with V2 Gearbox to install a BTC Spectra, has anyone owned or got any feedback on the LMT Defender?

Seems there's a couple of versions kicking around and they look to be around £100 more than most M4's (other than TM Recoils that is).

ScreenShot2014-10-26at162152_zpsb8cb9020

ScreenShot2014-10-26at162221_zpsd7de3ace

ScreenShot2014-10-26at162629_zps2fecb208

G&G make a monolithic AR-15? Are you sure?

The G&P one's very nice externally (as they usually are) and I'm sure it's business as usual (i.e., needs attention out-of-the-box) internally. ASG rebrand the G&P one; apart from that I don't think anybody else sells the LMT MRP guns so if that's what you want, the choice is either take it or leave it.

G&G make a monolithic AR-15? Are you sure?

The G&P one's very nice externally (as they usually are) and I'm sure it's business as usual (i.e., needs attention out-of-the-box) internally. ASG rebrand the G&P one; apart from that I don't think anybody else sells the LMT MRP guns so if that's what you want, the choice is either take it or leave it.

AHH - I was referencing this video but when you here him talk about the review he dose indeed say "G&P" , so sorry my mistake!!    :-)

I've had a G&P LMT.. Was a very nice rifle solidly build and ran really nicely. It did need a few tweaks here and there especially on the hop but realistically what doesn't OOTB?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.