Feedback/Info for G&P or G&G - LMT Defender 2000

xrayhead

Hi All

I'mm looking for a new M4 with V2 Gearbox to install a BTC Spectra, has anyone owned or got any feedback on the LMT Defender?

Seems there's a couple of versions kicking around and they look to be around £100 more than most M4's (other than TM Recoils that is).

ScreenShot2014-10-26at162152_zpsb8cb9020

ScreenShot2014-10-26at162221_zpsd7de3ace

ScreenShot2014-10-26at162629_zps2fecb208

G&G make a monolithic AR-15? Are you sure?

The G&P one's very nice externally (as they usually are) and I'm sure it's business as usual (i.e., needs attention out-of-the-box) internally. ASG rebrand the G&P one; apart from that I don't think anybody else sells the LMT MRP guns so if that's what you want, the choice is either take it or leave it.

G&G make a monolithic AR-15? Are you sure?

The G&P one's very nice externally (as they usually are) and I'm sure it's business as usual (i.e., needs attention out-of-the-box) internally. ASG rebrand the G&P one; apart from that I don't think anybody else sells the LMT MRP guns so if that's what you want, the choice is either take it or leave it.

AHH - I was referencing this video but when you here him talk about the review he dose indeed say "G&P" , so sorry my mistake!!    :-)

Archived