STOP! 15ft Fighting Mechs!

bankz5152

Hell yeah with Craig Charles patronising children and aging nerds til the day is over :P.

'FireKnife'

The producer of the company used to live in my village. Threw a rocking new year party with Sir Killalot as a butler. Brought them out to a village fete - how about 'drive Sgt Smash for 2 minutes' as a fund raiser.

I always used to live when contestants tried to take on the house robots. I mean seriously, that was never, ever going to end well for them.

Plus the day that one robot evened the odds by using its hydraulic ramp to flip itself back over is something I will never forget seeing :P.

As for this idea, well it just goes to show that no matter how poor or in a recession the world is someone will still have the billions to look at making robot fighting leagues on TV a reality :).

'FireKnife'

• 5 weeks later...

Not a surprise for me really.  Shame though.  Could have evolved into something very cool.

I have an idea for something similar that started as an idea for a TV program like Robot Wars but could grow to something like F1.  But I'm not too sure who to speak to about it.

Archived