PTS Griffin Armament M4SDII mock suppressor

My short impressions about the said product. Excuse me the bad cell pictures, my camera is broken.

Box:

th_sd01.jpg

th_sd02.jpg

Contains:

Suppressor, pair of orings.

th_sd03.jpg

I wish I knew what they are for...

th_sd04.jpg

External

Suppressor is really nice, paint is a bit shiny but thick.

th_sd05.jpg

th_sd06.jpg

th_sd08.jpg

Only thing I do not like, is the small edge around the endcap on the suppressor body.

th_sd07.jpg

Whoever invented this locking mechanism, deserves an award. It is supposed to lock onto almost all kinds of A2 profile flash hiders, I could only test it with my Crusader Tech BCE 1.0 replica, lock was really secure and rattle free. And there is a pretty wide variety of Griffin muzzle devices available, as well.

th_sd09.jpg

th_sd10.jpg

Internal

Foam, spring, fake baffle, which...

th_sd11.jpg

... is not removable this time. So it is impossible to lose it.

th_sd12.jpg

th_sd13.jpg

Improvementz

Spring of the Griffin can at the top, M4-2000 at the bottom. Notice some difference?

th_sd14.jpg

Seeing that the M4-2000 can is even longer, it is no wonder the baffle would make noise and the end cap would come loose. That small spring is obviously not strong enough to keep them in place.

th_sd15.jpg

Conclusion

I am really pleased with the product. Works as advertised, quality is what one would expect from PTS. But some sort of manuals could have been included so I would know what to do with the orings.

Well done PTS, it is really a great addition to the airsoft market, I do hope we are to see further mock suppressors from known brands in the future. (Imagining the license prices it is not likely but one can hope, right?)

Feel free to ask & comment!

Edited by emp3ror86