Halo: The Master Chief Collection - Thoughts?

bankz5152

To the top, halo 5 then, its smooth as hell but my god its different.

i just use a play and charge kit, and when it blips at me that the controller is dying i just plug my Samsung charger into the controller.

Oh and part of the reimbursement for the failed matchmaking is a remaster of ODST (YISSS) if you played MCC before the 19th of Dec. (along with some other bits)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally got on the Halo 5 Beta.

Congrats 343 13 years of work down the *frootcagio* drain. All Halo is now is a copy of Destiny and the new CoD with the mask of Halo.

Smart scope is ######. The guns are all wrong, rate of fire on everything is ruined. What the hell happend to the SMG!?

I had such high hopes for Halo 5, i knew it would be different to the previous 4 but this? Its just another rehash ###### game for the masses nothing sets it apart from everything else on the market.

I dont think ive ever been so disappointed in a game before. Its lost that run n gun arcade feel. Its just another generic shooter now.

On my phone my spelling will suck

Sorry just cant agree. Plays nothing like Halo more like Destiny in FPS. Its not just the ADS but the thruster packs (unless this can be changed to other abilities), all the guns ive used thus far are ruined. I mean what happend to the AR!? ROF is totally ruined.

Somehow its all been sped up and slowed down at the same time. Im back on Halo 4 and loving it

On my phone my spelling will suck

Master chief collection halo 2 remastered is still my favourite. But I really do like the halo 5 beta, I like the booster pack, I like the ads, I like the lack if grenades compared to previous halo titles. But I'm disappointed there is no duel wielding and that power bomb air attack thing is simply silly.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived