MK 14 opinions.

Weapondrift

I have never been considered a sniper nor am I even sneaky enough to be so. I am the designated medic on my team but have always wanted to use the MK14 as a primary. Are they agile enough to be used as a primary run and gun weapon or more of a stealthy weapon? Also I am not familiar with what guns are worth the cost? Can you help? 

I have never been considered a sniper nor am I even sneaky enough to be so. I am the designated medic on my team but have always wanted to use the MK14 as a primary. Are they agile enough to be used as a primary run and gun weapon or more of a stealthy weapon? Also I am not familiar with what guns are worth the cost? Can you help? 

They are heavy - perfectly possible to "run and gun" however you'll likely get more fatigued when you would then say, a standard M14. e. Its only a "stealthy" weapon in the same way as any AEG - excepting the AUG and P90 which can be easily soundproofed.  Here's a review of the Cyma MK14 :http://arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/205829-cyma-m14-ebr-mk14-mod-1/ 

That is my review. I sold the black one and got a silver version, to which I have added tan furniture.

It is not as heavy as it looks, but still way too heavy to be honest. I wouldn't use it for run'n'gun, unless you have strong arms. You will get tired, it will slow you down and your shouldering and aiming time will be a lot slower.

But it is Marui M14 clone after all, which means it has excellent range and accuracy. My advice is to use it as the real one: as a DMR.

Regarding stealthiness, I would say it's quiter than the avergae AEG (M4s, AKs, G36s), but it's not quite as in: "Im pinning these guys from 30 feet and they have no clue were I am!"

Archived