M4 with osprey

GroundZeroUK

I've no idea what lower/upper receiver set that is but it's definitely not available in airsoft, as far as I am aware at least. Thats a one piece upper receiver so narrows the possibilities down quite a lot. 

I can name most other things though! 

Strike Industries Cobra Grip - No airsoft clone as far as I am aware

Surefire M600U - Night Evolution/Element/ACM clone available

Surefire 60rnd Magazine - No airsoft equivalent

EoTech XPS-3 + Magnifier - Multipul ACM clones available

BAD-*albatross* Selector switch set - PTS AEG/GBBR equivalent available

Magpul MOE Pistol grip - PTS/ACM for AEG, PTS/RS for GBBR

Magpul ACS Stock + Magpul Enhanced Rubber Buttpad 0.70" - PTS for AEG, PTS/RS FOR GBBR

Not sure on iron sights, maybe Troy?

Good Luck!

Raptor charging arms. Please make it a GBBR.

Torch youd get away with an

Ultrafire (surefire clone)

Personally never seen anything that looks like that upper and lower.

Mega Arms MKM is the closest I can think of but youd have to chop the rail down.

On my phone my spelling will suck

Those mags have been around for a while at the US retailers, they're missing a trick by not making a midcap.  It'd presumably need some sort of laterally travelling helical track and a very strong spring with a cleverly designed follower to actually take advantage of all the space, but I'm sure they'd sell a fair amount in non-hicap form.

Could be possible but I reckon it'd be hard to actually utilise all the space! You could probably put regular mids in there no problem but extending the capacity might be an issue. You could probably put a flash mag in there which would stop the rattle mostly I guess. But still you gotta buy 5 of them to try it out! Unless you want the ARES plastic ones! 

Archived