Battle Belt

Cryptkeeper

For those requirements I would recommend Condor battle belt gen II. They cost around 20€ in various European retailers. 20usd stateside.

Tks. Will search for them!

What is your budget?

I know that quality has is price but the cheaper i could get but with quality, would be great.

Check out the Tasmanian tiger warrior belt. Very pleased with mine. Decent quality for price that should be in your budget.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can vouch for this as well. Excellent price and good quality. Super comfortable and with great modularity. I run it with holster, double pistol mag pouch, drop mag pouch, canteen, and I almost forget I have it on. It's really comfortable.

There is also one from Voodoo. It's the Voodoo Tactical Load bearing Belt. I believe it's priced around 30€. Never used it myself though...

Yep, the pouch has not been used in game yet, but seems reasonable quality. I didn't get it to go on there, but it works quite nicely. Might stump up for for the proper one now.

The warrior holster is superb. Adapts to all my pistols and gives proper retention. V impressed with it. Saves having to charge serpas for each pistol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...

Archived