Tapatalk splash screen on mobile version of Arnies on Android

Is there a way to stop the Tapatalk splash screen appearing whenever I access Arnies from an Android web browser? I have nothing against Tapatalk per se. I don't use it and would like to have a way to permanently say no I dont want to install it. It seems to be a feature of the mobile version of the IP Board system across several sites including Arnies. Of preference I prefer not to have my web browsing hijacked by application installers please.

The slash thing can be kinda annoying I agree. It comes on by default when you put tapatalk on as an added. I believe I can turn the reminder bit of, I will check to have a look. I wish I could tone it down a bit as the ability to redirect the browser to the tapatalk app can be quite useful.

An earlier version had a "Dont ask me again" option but would seem to have been removed either by tapatalk, the addon producer (one and the same?) or the IP Board people in a recent update. My frustration is with not being able to say "no thanks and don't ask again". I dont mind being asked once but I do mind everytime I open the site. I do understand it's uaefulness to those who want to try or use the app and to those who own/eun the site.

Edited by Mike 8-{>

I've checked and Tapatalk on here is set to show a one time message about the Haddon. It shouldn't appear every time.

If it doesn't do this for you please leave bug reports here. Let me know the browser type, if you're logged in etc and I'll feed it back to get it changed.

• Like 1