TTW WTS Realsword Type 56-2 upgraded

Horsem4n

I'm just looking for interested people who would pay my asking price. I'm not sure yet if I'm going to sell it. But for the people that know me, I'm fickle and impulsive and don't hold on to sellable guns for very long.

Base is a great condition T56-2 by realsword. The most bullet proof side folding AK on the market. I have sold one before and didn't get much interest, but hopefully ill have more interest with this upgraded one.

Internals:

Siegetek Concepts 13:1 gearset

SHS full steel tooth piston

ZCI double o'ring cylinder head

Sorbothane spacer for AOE

ZCI steel bushings (solid, no grooves or axle hole cross slots)

ZCI motor (22TPA armature)

ASCU 3 Gen 3+

IR hopped w/lonex 70° bucking & custom nub

deans connectors

Includes 2 turnigy 11.1v 1300mAh 25c lipos

Shoots 400FPS w/.20g BBs and the ROF is over 25RPS (my chrono has a limited rof detection range. though I wanted to slow it down, the ASCU lacks speed adjustment)

Its pretty much a bullet proof gun inside and out. Good for engagements at all ranges except under the standard MIDs.

Comes with aforementioned batteries, 7 mixed midcaps and 2 lazy day high caps.

No muzzle device

Pics up soonish, but its just the standard t56-2 in black on the outside.

I'm looking for and will only consider offers for $600+

Overseas buyers welcome, but do keep in mind that its a full steel rifle with a gererous carbon content, so its not the most stainless gun. Having shipped them before, they can gain a certain amount of surface rust on long journys.

All tech work was done by me. I'm a professional.

• 3 weeks later...

A little update.

I have now installed a ZCI 6.02 barrel in it and re-flat hopped it with my own variation on the ir hop (didn't want to spend more money on HS5 rhops, so I bought mu own semi soft silicon tubing to make my own flat hops)

still gets the same astounding range with heavy bbs (.30g+) but the accuracy is a bit better with the new barrel.

Chronos a bit higher though, around 370 w/.25g bbs. Its a bit high for milsim, but its not broken in yet and the FPS can settle a bit lower. At least I really hope it does. But I'm also using a crappy chrono thats not always accurate.

pics

IMG_20150129_212651_089_zpsowxcziq6.jpg

IMG_20150129_212840_687_zpsolkdumfu.jpg

IMG_20150129_212733_230_zpsdcd0sxtj.jpg

IMG_20150129_212913_601_zpsxilw06aq.jpg

IMG_20150129_213117_357_zpsgoosnfax.jpg

now, the 2 on the left are the high caps, the far left is the original mag. the 3 on the right are mid caps. im still trying to get the last 4 midcaps from the dude that owes me them.

IMG_20150129_213000_798_zpsaqgvimgr.jpg

this sticker grants me +2 fire superiority.

• 1 month later...

I have a new course of action since wolverine is releasing a new hpa engine with offset nozzle options.

So I want to sell this now.

I'm still looking for $600. I can't get the last 4 midcaps I talked about, but I got 2 cyma midcaps from the same friend.

To add to the sale though:

I will tune the gun to whatever FPS the buyer wants within reason (between 250-450 fps).

Oh, and I got a muzzle device for it. A standard, real steel, slant break. But its a tapco. So it says tapco usa on top of it. Deal with it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

any good offer takes it really. i really want to keep this thing among us. who knows what kind of sausage fingers will caress this thing if i sell it on ebay *shudders*

i need money to build a P* UZI and im having a real hard time finding a better job.

EDIT: oh , i forgot one thing. i may or may not replace them, but the batteries are no longer included. one is essentially stolen:

(i let someone borrow it and they forgot to give it back, something they have done a few times, but i have always gotten it back. but this time, i haven't seen the guy for 2 months, so im counting it as a loss)

the other i burned out:

(idiotically plugged it into a BTC Spectre backwards, the feedback smoke checked the battery before the mosfet died. which is a good thing the BTC is made that way. better to lose a $12 battery than a $110 mosfet)

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived