The Night Before - Arnies Get Together

Apex

Well if anyone happens to be within 5 miles of these three routes:

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/dir/Dunfermline,+Fife,+UK/Louth,+Lincolnshire,+UK/@54.8071786,-2.306385,7z/data=!4m14!4m13!1m5!1m1!1s0x4887cc2c81d50c1f:0x541d50a1e83ddece!2m2!1d-3.452151!2d56.071741!1m5!1m1!1s0x47d62a0c21a749c5:0x720a7c7d4fa901f0!2m2!1d-0.007711!2d53.365962!3e0

I can stop off and give you a lift in exchange for food / 'favours' (because for legal reasons I can't take money, *fruitcage* you laws).

'FireKnife'

I can provide food and or flammable liquids for powering vehicles or inebriation if that includes either glasgow city centre, harthill services or anywere I can get a train to paisley at dark o-clock on the way back.

So I played the woods yesterday. Positives it was fun to play and reasonable cover even at this time of year. Negative it's about 15min drive form the quarry ,may not sound a lot but when your organising 20-30 odd people it will cut into the days gaming. Boggy as *fruitcage* ,didn't phase me but it may some but it'll be better later in the year too. The access is not great but it'll be better later in the year.

I can provide food and or flammable liquids for powering vehicles or inebriation if that includes either glasgow city centre, harthill services or anywere I can get a train to paisley at dark o-clock on the way back.

I am sure I can work something out. Might take the South of Glasgow, down the M74 route anyway. If it is just me then the back-ish roads to Newcastle and crash at a mates.

Will see if anyone else wants a lift too and I can work round it.

'FireKnife'

• 4 months later...

*fruitcage*, *fruitcage*-ity, *fruitcage* I have been put in for weekend call on July, means no going more than 1hrs drive from work.

Totally forgot to be honest, would have brought all my pistols with me too :(.

'FireKnife'

So far I have 3 confirmed, anyone else up for it? And if there are just 5 or so of us are the people booked in still up for it. Should be a good crack all the same ,I should be able to grab a few of our guys for it too to make up a few numbers also.

Archived