Costa Style Magpul /VLTOR URX M4

BigAl

Decided I love the new KWA ERG System so much i'm selling most of my regular AEG's to buy more ERG's.

This gun started out as a Magpul Sentry, a great little gun in it's own right.  Used it a few times then got the urge to tinker with it.  Mechanically it remains as G & P Built it, it it ain't broke don't fix it! Cosmetically though it has gone through a few builds, ironically in the end I settled on putting the original stock and Grip back on it with a longer outer barrel and suppressor along obviously with a URX4 Keymod Rail.

DSC03159_zpssx42hkpm.jpg

DSC03164_zpsym3gwf26.jpg

DSC03165_zpsnibpluqf.jpg

DSC03166_zpshmdjeawc.jpg

This will come as you see it with a Magpul AFG, Magpul BUIS, Aimpoint M4S Replica and Stock Pipe QD Swivel Mount with QD Ring. Gun was originally Tan but has had a coat of Halfords finest came paint. Not pictured but also included is a set or G&P Tan Rubber Keymod Grip Panels.

As stated earlier this gun is mechanically untouched and as it has seen very little use will be shooting as per any other G & P.

Price for this gun delivered to your door is £320 obo.  You will require a valid defines which will be checked.

Edit by IronWolf:

If this sells by the weekend I will include a lip battery. I also have 4 FDE mags if needed, £45 if bought with gun.

• 2 weeks later...

Right here's a few more options on this.

DSC03215_zpspau4jek7.jpg

DSC03210_zps7q4eu2q8.jpg

Any of these parts can be added or subtracted, pm me for a price.  Also I can spray any of the black parts to match if required.

If this sells by the weekend I will include a lip battery. I also have 4 FDE mags if needed, £45 if bought with gun.

• 2 weeks later...

Just heard from the original owner, this wa shooting 360fps out of the box so has had an M90 fitted and is know shooting 300fps.  Also he never got a chance to field it, same goes for me so this is basically an new and unused mech.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived