Need a favor from my EU brethren

steelfallenangel

Hey guys, I'm in a little bit of a bind.

I have been trying to get in touch with AirsoftSoftshop.be to purchase a Flecktarn FAST helmet cover. Shown here

http://www.airsoftshop.be/en/invader-gear-fast-helmet-cover-flecktarn.html

They list a email address to reach them for international orders. But after the receiving a quick reply about we'll get back to you with a quote, nothing more has come after two weeks of waiting. 

After one week I emailed them again asking if anything had come up or if perhaps my request got shuffled away, but received no reply. 

I'm about to contact the only other retailer that seems to carry this item (airsoftzone also in the EU). But if they also fail to respond I'm looking to have a backup plan in place.

Is there anyone out their that would be willing to purchase this item on my behalf and ship it to me. I would of course add a portion of the item/shipping cost as a finders fee to be negotiated.

Or if you guys know of another place where you can get these covers that would help too. 

If I posted this in the wrong section, I apologize. I didn't think it was exactly a WTB type of post. 

Hey steelfallenangel, weird for Matthieu (the owner of the shop) not to respond; he usually responds alot but if you happend to sent  this weekend I suggest to sent again because he something going on; closed the shop earlier then expected...

Archived