claymore carry

paranoiddroid

Right I have got myself a claymore and one of those co2 cart paintball trip mine things and am wondering the best way to carry one.

In my 56 patt kit they wil likely just end up in the big backpack pouch thing once I have gaffes about attaching it. (At the moment it is being used to store the webbing.

So how do I carry them in my desert brit kit using the issue mole vest thing in de set dom. And has anyone got some ideas for my hsld rig of shots hell band Oliver and holster on a battle belt.

Right I have got myself a claymore and one of those co2 cart paintball trip mine things and am wondering the best way to carry one.

In my 56 patt kit they wil likely just end up in the big backpack pouch thing once I have gaffes about attaching it. (At the moment it is being used to store the webbing.

So how do I carry them in my desert brit kit using the issue mole vest thing in de set dom. And has anyone got some ideas for my hsld rig of shots hell band Oliver and holster on a battle belt.

How about you get the claymore (which you own) and the pouches (which you own) and seeing which it fits in. Then let us know so we can recommend you use that one. 

Having faffed about a bit the 56 patt rig is sorted. Now the dpm one I am hunting for options. The blanks for the trip mine attached to the claymore ave ended up in a spare 40mm grenade pouch along with the co2 carts for the co2 mine.

I am going to track down a claymore bag based on the recomendations. And maybe depending on belt real estate pop one on the back of my belt kit for when I go for the lightweight shotgun rig.

Thank for the help.

If I could find a decent helmet that doesn't muck with my hair i'd be tempted by the helmet mount though just to suprise people.

Archived