Just wanted to put in some recent good experiences I have had of late with some retailers and a site.

First of all, I've been out of the game for a bit; new family, expense and all of that.

But discovering the close-by Ace Combat in Kent has really re-awakened the bug, so I've been getting back into the swing of things. I found Begadi online as they had some FAMAS stuff in stock - I have what I think is an early 00s TM FAMAS un-skirmished in original box, either waiting to be used or to be sold as I am sure it is a collector's piece - so I ordered and was delighted by their swift speedy service, and bonus bag of sweets in the box of goodies which arrived mere days after ordering.

Crawley Surplus have also been recently discovered, and I found there helpful staff, good customer service through emails and good prices for their stock.

Ace Combat is a great site, friendly staff, good games, nice terrain range and most importantly, nice, decent players. I can see this site becoming my usual haunt - although I want to give Battle Lakes a go too.

After my last skirmish at AC, my damn TM M92F's safety catch flew off as loose, annoyingly the second time this has happened. As I had before, I contacted Mike at ESC, who, to my delight, not only had a spare but sent it first class to me *without wanting payment*. What an absolute top guy. I have no words for how grateful I am to him and how in awe I am of his customer service. From an email from the safe-zone on a Sunday afternoon to the part arriving on the Tuesday. Superb.

Have now placed an order with Evike for the first time for some ICS Galil parts, so I hope they also deliver a good service.

Edited by Dentonboy