Milsim West Presents Road to Rostov

I went to MSW Road to Rostov over the weekend, here are some choice pics. 

Here is Rota 1-2 and a few other guys

DSCF0375_zps43df679d.jpg

back at our PB, we were in the innermost bit, we had a picketline with fox holes much further out

DSCF0362_zpsdc56dcdb.jpg

got greg wong

DSCF0361_zpsa4f0e5c4.jpg

Patroling

DSCF0358_zps22c1e06c.jpg

some of the fortifications

DSCF0352_zps877181a4.jpg

Night raids

DSCF0344_zps1ffdc77d.jpg

not my image, but this was our last big firefight to take Rostov-on-Don

11021399_651366918326167_224265102385957

• 3 weeks later...

Just watched a couple of the videos, that game looks awesome and wicked fun but I am intrigued how the blank ammo works? is it just to add to the overall milsim feel (seems like a good enough reason to me lol) or do they have further rules? 

Yeah, it's great for atmosphere. And hearing loss!  :)

The only thing is some of the NATO guys seemed to be pretty *fruitcage* over-moto about it. Granted we had a lot more blank-fire on the Russian side, so it was an inbalance, but when you point a rifle drop 10 rounds at a guy looking right at you in the open and he doesn't flinch, that's serving the opposite purpose. To then hear that same guy yell, "Calling blank fire hits isn't mandatory, it's a courtesy!" is just super dickish (there are rules, and then there are exploits). So what you're basically saying in that situation is, "I have no courtesy and no honor," right?

• 3 weeks later...

As a NATO guy, out side sucked. I think I was there when I heard that guy say that. I was dissapointed to say the least. Even as a BFA I called getting hit several times cause it was awesome.... the laughs we had playing dead was hilarious especially at our COP when you guys constantly attacked.

• 2 weeks later...