Converting the mystery-brand MA5B to bullpup

vorpalbunnie

Hola amigos,

I impulse bought an evike BoA and got the "totally-not-an-MA5B Chrono Blaster".

XwITSTb.jpg

So naturally I want to make it actually bullpup instead of using the goofy proprietary high cap in the handguard.

Are there any dissassembly guides on it yet?

Once I get a look at the internal layout I can worry about which gearbox to use.

Also for those wondering the body is very solid and quite nice.

Once I get a look at the internal layout I can worry about which gearbox to use.

Hard to tell... V7 too long, v3/v2 too tall... maybe V6...

Leading BBs from magazine to the hop' will be interesting too... :death:  But if you put V7/V6 BBs may could go through the thumbhole grip...

V7 works great in my bullpup M14, but V6 is based on P90, it's maybe better if you buy a used, but functionally good P90, and you use it with  "under feed" chamber, and it's nozzle.

You got a link to this on Evikes store? Cant find anything.

Id just take it apart see whats what and work there.

One chap used a P90 gearbox, with a very long feed tube from the mag in the rear. Though that was a MA5 resin kit.

on my phone, my spelling will suck

You got a link to this on Evikes store? Cant find anything.

Id just take it apart see whats what and work there.

One chap used a P90 gearbox, with a very long feed tube from the mag in the rear. Though that was a MA5 resin kit.

on my phone, my spelling will suck

Evike no longer has an actual store page thanks to a C&D but here is one page with it: http://www.evike.com/products/51692/

Landwarrior has it too: http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/airsoft-weapons-c38/electric-rifles-c45/assault-rifle-p4199

Thanks for the info though!

Hard to tell... V7 too long, v3/v2 too tall... maybe V6...

Leading BBs from magazine to the hop' will be interesting too... :death:  But if you put V7/V6 BBs may could go through the thumbhole grip...

V7 works great in my bullpup M14, but V6 is based on P90, it's maybe better if you buy a used, but functionally good P90, and you use it with  "under feed" chamber, and it's nozzle.

Yeah I was thinking of P90 gearbox or maybe even the ICS M3 gearbox (because it's so compact). I heard from a friend at evike that it's actually a V2 inside lol.

Archived