TMC 2125 adaptive plate carrier in CB

theBEARD

With clone gear the fabrics can vary pretty substantially between makers, batches and even individual items.  It might be quite close,or one part might be really close and then the webbing just on the cummerbund is well out, or the entire thing could be verging on a sort of pink-ish colour potentially.  As with the stitching and material quality you're always rolling the dice a bit; can be pretty decent.  Or not so much in some instances. No way to know until the actual item you've purchased shows up.

Your completely correct on dye lots, in very rare cases even solution dyed cordura will be a tint off. Sould of been a bit more specific in my question, i should of asked " in "general" how close is tmc's cb to co.'s such as crye and eagle, close, nowhere near close, spot on, ect...?"

Here's a review of the Multicam version. The coloration of the multicam is pretty far off, but CB is easier to replicate... so it's anyone's guess how that will turn out.

Read that one before I decided to purchase the avs, good review. As far as tmc's multicam I have the most recent built tmc 6094-slick with 2586 rig. The cordura itself (patern wise) is pretty dang good for a copy but the webbing reminds me of crye's first run of their multicam webbing which was also off compared to the cordura but then again true crye multicam has different shades depending on the denier of the cordura or material.

Archived