Quality bullpups?

ECRRRainman

Doesn't fit the AUG, mate, that's for M4s and the like...

Although I did have a highly skilled gunsmith custom-build me a one-of-a-kind AUG A1 9mm with mag adapter:

4786432874_44e8b0daf6_m.jpg 4786431798_454c406589_m.jpg 4785800271_ab95e58da9_m.jpg

(Click pics for large versions)

Note the lack of gas plug on the right hand side, as the real-steel 9mm AUG uses a blowback system like pistols and SMGs rather than a gas system like assault rifles. 

So now I just need to get hold of the front-end of a TM AUG HC and I'll have a nearly 100% accurate AUG A3 XS...

Having said that, I'm currently working with a friend of mine who has a 3D-printer to create an M4 mag adapter for the AUG. If it's successful, I may try to make a 9mm adapter afterwards. 

G&G F2000 is lovely out of the box and easy to work with. Only thing I do not like is that it has a problem of semi not wotking when selector is set to semi only, but it works perfectly when set to full auto. Accessories for it are limited and expensive, but so are for other bullpups too.

All the AUGs are clones of the TM. Even the Classic Army ones (although they're arguably improvements on the original TM design in a couple of places)

My Project AUG has parts from pretty much every make: TM, CA, JG, even BE.

I need the front end (barrel and receiver) of a TM High Cycle though, if anyone has one to get rid of... ;)

I sincerely hope you never have to open it up. The horror... the horror...

There is a very good tech at one of the sites I play at - he's opened mine up as a bent bar has meant that when the gun warms up, going from safe to single shot does not work.  His view was it was nothing special work wise, however the TM Uzi I recently got would cost a lot more to work on - apparently that is a real nightmare when it goes wrong.

MK2 Ares Tavor (pre sportline, longer barrel and no MARS sight) just feels so well made and works well.  I've also got a Hephaestus Project T Tar-21 and the externals feel so cheap in comparison.

If you want the very best bullpup AEG, go with the full size Type 97. You can fix most of it quircks like the mag release( you can install an amby one with little effort). Furthermore, if you get the FTU rail, its gonna solve the high sight over bore problem, and make it look sexy as hell !

Second the real sword type 97 , cqb or full size , both are awesome guns with top end quality internals ,

The 97b gets a faster motor whilst the 97 gets a high torque slower motor , it's not a lot of work to mount ris rails to the front either , also 5 minutes to remove a tab of plastic inside the handgrip enables slightly bigger lipo battery's to be used with them both ,

A genuine out of the box 70/ 80 mtr range gun . And deadly accurate as the fps consistancy between shots is as good as it gets ,

Archived