Airsoft Surgeon M1100 Police Special

airsofter0866

This is a rare custom gun done by Airsoft Surgeon at RedWolf Airsoft. It appears that the original item is no longer listed on their site so I am having trouble recalling all the details. If anyone can help in that regard it would be appreciated. I believe the original price point was right about $900 USD. 

This gun features many custom items that were not available for sale, I know the metal body and metal outer barrel are not factory maruzen. I cant remember the details on the rail system.

As far as issues go, anyone that knows maruzen m1100s knows that the shell extractors wear out which can cause poor shell extraction and jams, this one is no different. The plastic stock is busted. the chassis that holds all the gas bits and shell extractor and everything together is cracked through in one place.

It has also been sitting for a few years so I assume that some of the seals are most likely dried out and leaky. 

I would plan on selling it with a set of 5 shells. I would also consider parting it out if there was enough interest. Ive been out of the airsoft game for a while and Im having trouble coming up with specific details on this piece so any valuation help in the entire package or individual parts would be greatly appreciated!

This is the only photo I have currently 

m1100pics002.jpg

EDIT: Was able to dig up that old link
https://web.archive.org/web/20070512141643/http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/ProductDetail?prodID=21719

Going through my old messages, I sold one with a metal body in pristine condition for what works out at $525. It was also an airsoft surgeon model running at 400fps. I sold it with a good few bits too - sling, cheek pad and a good few shells included in that price.

Even though rare and cool, the damage to yours is the crippler. The stock is an easy fix, but the plastic chassis may not be. They aren't really in demand either.

I love these guns, but would only be offering you 200-250 bucks for it considering the work needed, and I reckon at would be generous.

I hope you get a good price for it though, and would be pleased if my estimate was way out!

Also, have you considered sourcing parts to fix it yourself before selling it for a better price?

You'll have to cut your losses then...

Edit, I see you were asking for details too. The metal body and barrel may be made by zeke, but the colour looks different to the ones I've had.

Also, mine was built to run on green gas at 400fps, which it did awesomely. I'm guessing yours has the same internals. Hope that helps :)

Archived