Cheap night vision!

shmook

Hi!

For your consideration today is my digital night vision monocular. Handy piece of kit, better in my opinion than traditional gen 1 devices, but with slightly lower resolution. It gives a black and white image and has 3 settings, operated with 1 button.

Comes with lens cover and carry pouch, and is basically brand new - still on its first set of batteries! I've never skirmished it, just used it a couple of times spotting wildlife when out with the dogs.

It's the same as this one on eBay

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=370673574095

I can't find the instruction sheet, but it's not needed as it's so simple to use!

Looking for £80 including postage and paypal fees, and I'll chuck the batteries in too :)

Pics on request, but the eBay ones will probably be better than my efforts!

Thanks for looking,

Shmook

Ohh, I suppose. Hadn't thought about it :)

If you mean are there any mounting points on it, then no there aren't. But its nice and light so opening it up and putting a captive nut or something in the case shouldn't pose a problem!

I've got an ultrafire C8 kicking about at home, with a pressure switch...

No batteries or charger though, as in a feat of brilliance I put them in to charge the wrong way round and caused some melty-burny issues!

Had a look on the bay, battery and charger can be had for 4 quid delivered. Torch is 2 mode, high/off/low/off. Had a slight connection issue which I cleaned up but may return at some point...

Anyway, tell you what, you can have it with both normal switch and remote switch for a fiver if you buy the NV!

Archived