Recommend someone to build a hi-capa

Jboud18

Exactly as the title says. I'm new to gbbs and I picked up a Tm-Hicapa for a skirmish side arm. Now I don't want to go all out on the build but I picked out a new slide and frame already.

After that I would like to throw some internal parts into it. I don't know a clue about these things. I would like someone whos experienced and willing to point me in the right direction while building it for me. You'll get compensated. I just don't have the time to divulge into it right now with work hence why I rather go the professional route.

TM 5.1's doesn't really need any upgrades. Fiddling and "upgrading" isn't necessary for regular skirmishing. It performs very well out of the box. And you really do pay the premium with Marui.

But if you really want to upgrade, get some proper parts. I have good experiences with brands like AirsoftSurgeon, Shooters Design, PDI, AIP, PGC and UAC. Other brands like Nova and GunsmithBro's should be of equal quality.

Remember the 5.1 and 4.3 Hi-Capa's already comes with metal middle frames. So a metal slide and outer barrel is only needed upgrade for a full metal gun.

For guides on anything Marui Hi-Capa/1911 check out LaZouce Custom

Archived