Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sabaka

Looking for a good start

Hello, i am new in England and new in airsoft. I am looking for a site to start to play. I read a lot about airsoft, but never tried to play before. I am based in Evesham, Worcestershire, so I am looking somewhere close to me, like a half an hour with a car.

Sadly there are no airsoft sites within 30mins of Evesham. There are 2 sites for First and Only Airsoft at Kidderminster - The Outpost (indoors) and The Asylum (mix of indoor and out). A bit further afield there is Gunmen Airsoft in Coventry, Fireball at Sutton Coldfield area.

Airsoft Skirmish had a small woodland site in Drakes Broughton but I have no idea if it's still running. There is also talk of a site in opening in Tewkesbury and the Body Farm or something like that over Hereford way

Thanks, I already found the First and Only Asylium airsoft site in Kidderminster. I saw there is a game on Sunday 5th of April, probably I will start there and will see how it's going.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.