Green kit for sale!

shmook

Hi,

For sale are a few bits of green kit I no longer need. As usual, all prices are inclusive of postage and fees :)

20150329_210946.jpg

Top left, Chinese made utility pouch. Not OD, I would say more foliage. Molle attach, with loops on the front. Hardly used.

£6

Top middle, OD pistol lanyard. Used a couple of times, press stud fasten through a loop to attach.

£8

Right, DPM PLCE double mag pouch. Rather used, and one flap has been cut to let me use it as a covered pistol holster to keep out of it when I was crawling on my belly! Front tabs removed.

£4

Bottom left, viper dump pouch. Used, in good condition. Holds tons of mags, and has a few mounting options for belt or dropleg (not molle). Velcro flap to keep mags in if needed.

£15

Bottom middle, double 40mm grenade pouch. Good used condition, I used it to carry L96 mags which it does perfectly. A little bit of hot glue on the back (not seen when mounted) but in good condition. 2 popper heights for different length shells, and Velcro too.

£12

Bottom right, double M4/stanag mag pouch. Food condition, the odd mud mark. Molle attach, Velcro close.

£10

That's it! No swaps please, I need this gone really. I don't play now, and when I get back in I'm starting from scratch!

If you don't like the price, make me a sensible offer :)

Thanks for looking!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived