Blackhawk SERPA Level 2 Tactical Holster SIG w/ STRIKE and QD system

Leatherneck

Up for sale is a complete Sig P220, P225, P226, P228, P229 Quick Detach adaptable tactical holster platform!!
Included is the Blackhawk! SERPA Level 2 thigh/drop leg holster in coyote tan for right handed users. Also included is a S.T.R.I.K.E. MOLLE Platform Ambidextrous attachment which allows you to mount to any MOLLE gear. Also included is the Blackhawk Quick Disconnect System Kit for the SERPA holsters. The Quick Disconnect system allows one holster to be used on multiple platforms. It also provides easy 360-degree adjustments. The holster releases by lifting the quick-disconnect tabs and turning counterclockwise. It allows the SERPA Level 2 thigh holster to be quickly removed and attached to either the thigh/drop leg platform or the S.T.R.I.K.E. MOLLE Platform. Text seven two zero 903 59 seven 6

SERPA Level 2 Tactical Holster:
• SERPA® Auto Lock™ release
• Passive retention detent adjustment screw
• Full-length holster body protects rear sights
• Flexible thigh platform conforms to leg size
• Y-harness suspension system distributes weight evenly, keeps holster vertical and allows use of pocket
• Quick-disconnect swivel buckles for quick holster mounting/dismounting
• Accessory mounting points for pouches, knives, mag cases, etc.
• Hole in holster body for optional bungee retention
• Rubberized leg straps eliminate sliding
• Fits all BLACKHAWK!® injection-molded platforms

S.T.R.I.K.E. Ambidextrous MOLLE Platform:
• Ambidextrous adapter platform
• Constructed of injection-molded polymer carbon-fiber blend
• Designed to fit any BLACKHAWK!® injection-molded concealment holster at any angle
• Holds rail-mounted accessories such as mag cases, light cases, knife sheaths, etc.
• Can be mounted to any S.T.R.I.K.E.® or PALS/MOLLE platform

Blackhawk Quick Disconnect System Kit
• Allows one holster to be used on multiple platforms and easy 360-degree adjustments
• Includes two Female Adapters and one Male Adapter
• Holster releases by lifting the quick-disconnect tabs and turning counterclockwise

Archived