Stark Arms OEM Parts

mezurashii

Hello All,

I just wanted to let everyone know that if they need OEM Parts for the Stark Arms Glocks, then I can get them directly from Stark Arms for you. If you are in the Stark Arms Glock Owners Group on Facebook you will recognize me as Ben Ianiro, I run the group and after some work was able to make contact with Stark Arms and order parts directly from them. I can get all of the parts you can find at some retailers, as well as some that you cannot find at any retailers, such as the Red Reinforced G19/G17 nozzles, Steel Slides (No Trademarks unfortunately, I am working on getting the ones that do have them), Steel Barrels, and many other parts that are not able to be purchased anywhere else. Here are some pictures of the parts that I got in my last order from them:

feb60a9ef1524fb887797bf041689df5.jpg02e41cbbe35baf35cd7ec3bb86391ec6.jpg

As you can see I got an assortment of parts for people. I am in the USA, and can ship internationally if you need me to, shipping is more expensive though for international orders. Please feel free to PM me if you are looking for parts, or join the Stark Arms Glock Owners Group on Facebook, as I am there more often then here.

Archived