Any one had experience with the Swiss Arms 'Protector' CO2 Mini Uzi?

Dentonboy

If they're brand new from stock magazines then they'll almost certainly be the new style ones, I haven't seen old V1 mags in stock anywhere since the V2 came out which is a shame as there will be a lot of old ones out there, still perfectly skirmishable once downgraded.

Eventually I'll end up selling off my V1 Mini UZI myself, it's now running at sub 1J so it's skirmishable (and legal, whichever way the change to the law goes) but I only have the one magazine so the only reason I'm keeping hold of it is so I can make parts and test samples from each batch of power reduction valves I make (assuming I ever make more than one batch).

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's very interesting, the fact they have two codes suggests they can get the old ones still which could be handy as my magazine still missfeeds a bit. I've tried swapping the valve from an old magazine into the new one and it sort of worked, it leaked (maybe fixable) but the power output appeared to be a lot higher as well, the router is also slightly different and they're not threaded as deep for the base cap so I'm very glad I haven't started production on the green gas adapters yet!

• 4 weeks later...

Just wanted to drop in and say thanks for all the info in this thread. I'm getting back into airsoft and always wanted one of the C02 uzis but they were always too hot and had terrible efficiency. Looks like in my absence there is an updated model that fits what I need. 

I've even got an old metal Marushin UZI AEG (with knackered internals) and I'm wondering about fitting the mini uzi internals inside...

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived