Winchester Lever action, Marui M203 launcher, and KJW MK1 Carbine. Priced to move!

Donut

Need to get rid of these things.

I will trade or partial trade for the following, or even add money in some cases:
-Real optics, aimpoints especially.
-TA01 ACOG clone (scope version)
-1-4x Spectre clone
-G36 handguards/carry handles
-Broken G36, MG, E, or K versions preferred. 
-Broken SG550
-SG550 parts
-Fake Gemtech Halo suppressor
-Fake KAC SOCOM QD suppressor

First up I've got a KTW 1873 lever action in good condition for sale. 
The gun is very well built, the body is a very pretty metal and the engraving is elegantly done. The orange tip is only painted on, so it's easy to remove it off the metal barrel/shell tube.

The gun shoots in the upper 300's, around 380 fps if I remember correctly, and combined with the adjustable hop-up makes it an extremely deadly rifle at long range. 

These aren't impossible to find, but I know KTW only makes gun in small batches. Get yours today!

$215 SHIPPED

IU7ZV7M.jpg
HJ39N51.jpg
SfN5b2b.jpg

Next I've got a Tokyo Marui Standalone M203 launcher

This is a shotgun, it uses their tri-shot system. There's 3 barrels inside and each barrel has hopup, giving the gun very good range and accuracy. It uses 30rd shotgun shells and it's just a ton of fun. The word "Colt" and the horse logo has been filed off, but everything else is intact. Comes with 1 30rd shell.

$100 SHIPPED

wd7Cj21.jpg

Lastly I've got a KJW MK1 Carbine

This is the updated one with the metal hopup chamber. It's never let me down in all my games. I always carried it as a backup long gun since this thing shoots extremely hot. 
It'll also come with one extra magazines (not pictured) for a total of two.

$70 SHIPPED

jpGyOzU.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived