Dumbest airsofters of the year

chas

Google translate:

Great concern aroused by two armed men in military dress, who appeared in the Sunday morning, April 19, 2015 r. At the bus stop next to the train station in Gdansk Wrzeszcz. Urban cameras registered event monitoring.

Looks like it.

Nah dumbest Airsofter goes to the clown that wants to play the big I FKing am for free beer on ANZAC Day the things I want to do with his corpse...

**Looked at his post again for the 13th time and have decided it was most likely a joke one that I don't like to be honest but whatever!**

Sent from the depths of Hell

• 2 weeks later...

Just goes to show that it's not Bored Politicians, Mothers Against Guns (or similar) or even Police that are airsofts biggest problem, it's the bloody players. 

Don't worry, it's Poland. Nobody cares. A walting nutcase in full Russian gear, with an AK74 replica on his back, can walk into a store, do some pre-skirmish shopping and nobody will bat an eyelid.

• 4 weeks later...

Don't worry, it's Poland. Nobody cares. A walting nutcase in full Russian gear, with an AK74 replica on his back, can walk into a store, do some pre-skirmish shopping and nobody will bat an eyelid.

What if he was wearing multicam and a souped up M4?

What if he was wearing multicam and a souped up M4?

Same. Hell, once I went downtown wearing urban pixel pants, black PT body armor and a drop-leg holster, with a goddamn katana slung over my back. At 11PM a squad car passed me and my friends, veeery slowly. I haven't seen it as I was facing away from it, but my friends said that the policewoman in the passenger seat was absolutely shocked.

...good thing we informed the cops and the city hall that we'd be doing a photoshoot there.

• 3 weeks later...

I was about to say that is Poland right? According to the GF (yeah I have a Polish GF, what happened in your life ;)) this kinda stuff is common place, people with swords, knives and stuff and so long as you aren't brandishing it or attack it is considered 'fine' :D. This is probably just to keep the one woman that phoned and complained happy.

In this country however, emr no, bad idea. But it isn't this country.

'FireKnife'

Nope, I have been without internet and sorting my life out ;).

But yes she is just about right for me, lets see how well this works :D.

Someone managed to tame the beast of FireKnife?! good lord.

Pfft, nope :P

'FireKnife'

Archived