Dan Wesson pistols

Hardcore1-6

http://www.airsoftworld.net/airsoft-guns/airsoft-pistols/gas-non-blowback/colt-python-357-magnum-co2-airsoft-revolver-6-barrel-black.html

Airsoft world has this one, although not marketed as a dan Wesson, it seems to use the same system. The only chrome dan Wesson they

had was the smaller 2.5 inch barrel

Me too, the 6 inches (not dan wesson but win gun) in black flavor and the 4 inches YES dan wesson in chrome, you can use the shells speed loaders... my only concern is about the leather holster that I bought, I have to "cock" the hammer to be able to clip the safety strap on the holsters, but I think is because the thing is not really for toys but real revolvers XXX model that fit in the canon and trigger guard but just not there. The "bikini holster" on the other way as leaks any retention strap fits as a glove.

The issue both myself and many others have found with these, is that the pawl is made of cheese. I've had 3 of these and not one lasted more than 300 rounds before the pawl started failing to index the cylinder. One lasted a whole 8 rounds and the pawl snapped - I gave up with these in the end. It wouldn't be so bad if spares were easily available.

You can reduce the chances of this happening by removing 2 or 3 coils from the centering cone spring and putting some moly grease on the front of the chambers. It reduces stress on the pawl.

Shame, as overall they are quite nice, especially the snubby.

• 4 weeks later...

Wait for the new one!  I bought the old/current one (wingun is the manuf??) and the thing is heavy but the metal is soft. You can literally bend parts on it; the casting isn't perfect either. The hammer is always loose and the action not smooth due to the spring tensioned barrel that grinds against the cylinder.  

Archived