Is the WE Tech G19 barrel threaded?

bawls

I don't personally have one, but from what I've seen, the adapters require CW suppressors.

Wait, anti clockwise.  I'm sure I've seen videos where they're CW though.  weird.

http://www.airsoftglobal.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=13261

I don't personally have one, but from what I've seen, the adapters require CW suppressors.

Wait, anti clockwise.  I'm sure I've seen videos where they're CW though.  weird.

http://www.airsoftglobal.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=13261

I read about that too, i guess i will give it a slight turn both ways which ever gives the most must be the right way 

The 11mm internal thread in the barrels is CW, the 14mm thread on the adapters is usually CCW.

Word of caution using the standard WE adapters, the threads tend to be pretty rough and there is a risk of the recoil spring guide hitting the back of the suppressor when the slide cycles, I have heard of people firing without checking for that and the barrels snapping in half by the breach/hopup unit end.

I got a good tip in the Ace 1 Arms slide thread from DeltaZero; 

It's CW threaded and it has a bigger spacing between barrel and actual front-end thread. I tested it on my WE Glock 19 and a G&G SS-80 Silencer and seems it will work. Only did dry cycling of the slide but the guide rod clears.

Oh and the front threading is longer as well so that a thread protector sits pretty much flush at the front. Normal WE adapter is shorter and doesn't line up with a thread protector.

Normal WE adapter has too slim spacer to work on Glocks.

Archived