Evert 72's Big Airsoft Sale

Evert 72

Alas it seems my airsoft days are truly over. Starting a new business and moving in with my girlfriend means I don't have the money or space for my collection anymore. As such it all needs a new home. 

Everything in the photos is included.. All guns in good working order.

Modified CYMA M14 AEG coverd in sniper tape and spray painted with krylon. locked to semi auto firing about 380fps. Extras include Harris style bi-pod, Leupold MK4 style scope and 3 hi caps.

DSCF3082.jpg

DSCF3080.jpg

Modified TM M4. Fitted with mosfet, V2 gearbox upgrades and a high speed motor. Extras include: ACOG style RDS, Vertical grip, flashlight 5 hi caps (need em with this things rof) and spare parts.

DSCF3084.jpg

Customized TM AUG butchered and modified to look like an Australian issue AUG. Extras include home made PEQ, long barrel, 4 mid caps and 2 high caps. 

DSCF3087.jpg

DSCF3088.jpg

China made copy of the TM tri shooter shotguns. 2 tone painted over with krylon. Extras include 3 shell "magazines"

DSCF3089.jpg

Full metal 1911 with two mags. 

DSCF3091.jpg

Weesatch vest with double pistol mag pouch, medic pouch and camel back.

DSCF3092.jpg

DSCF3093.jpg

Tool box with various V2 and V3 parts.

DSCF3095.jpg

DSCF3096.jpg

DSCF3097.jpg

DSCF3098.jpg

DSCF3100.jpg

DSCF3101.jpg

SOCOM suppressor, electronic strobe suppressor and glow in the dark bbs.

DSCF3102.jpg

Batteries (ni-cad and li-po), chargers, chronograph and speed feeds.

DSCF3103.jpg

Home made ghillie top and hat.

DSCF3104.jpg

DSCF3105.jpg

Various BDUs, mask and pouches.

DSCF3106.jpg

Not got the time to be splitting and posting items. Proof of VCRB exemption required.

£500 oto. Cash on collection (from Cheltenham) only.

I highly doubt you'll get a sale. Collection only and such a lot of stuff in one go?

You may have a lot better luck by splitting and posting things.

(If I could get to you and carry it on a motorbike (!) I'd have it off you and split it up and sell it all out separately)

Good luck though.

Archived