Serpa holster for beretta with rail?

Isamu

I am pondering to buy one of the new TM berettas, the railed AEP one, but I am not sure if it will fit into a regular serpa holster (love those).

I am also open for suggestions, although I would like to be able to use it with the BH QD system even If I have to make some minor mods.

Thanks

I've been running a TM Beretta M9A1 GBB since their release, & they utilize the same railed frame as their AEPs. My SERPA finding are as follows:

• 'CQC'-style SERPA replicas are incompatible, as they're designed to accommodate a rounded dust-cover: 

8.JPG

• 'Auto-Lock'-style SERPA replicas are 100% compatible, as they're designed to accommodate a squared-off trigger-guard & dust-cover:

1.jpg

NB: The image above is designed for a 1911 replica, but rest assured that Beretta replicas do exist!

I think I have read that this one is a bit fatter than the real one, just wanted to know if someone knew better since there is next to no info on it. I have a glock and USP aeps and both fit correctly into acm serpas

Found this one, which seems like can be tightened as needed. I have emailed the shop just in case they can give me more information

http://en.safarasoftair.com/vega-holster-vk-fast-holster-for-m92-od

Well, shop answered and unfortunately the vega holster is not compatible with the AEP but they said THIS ONE is compatible with it. Unfortunately, it does not look like it can be modded to fit a serpa CQC QD panel...

Will keep on looking and worst case scenario, I will use an old M4 mag pouch :lol:

Serpa is patented so the mounts only work with other serpa/blackhaw products.

The autolock is present on all serpas. That's simply the trigger lock. Level 2 have the slide guard and level 3 have the slide lock. 2/3 are the duty holsters and that's what you need to fit the railed 92

Archived