So here it is! I don't know if this is the first one in the UK but it's got to be close as I've not seen any other photos or reviews to date.

The box is obviously influenced by 24 but holds the gun securely and comes with the gun, mag, rail adaptor and a spare flat base plate

67C11566-7DA5-4408-80C2-89CB241015F5_zps

3F5994C1-BC3D-473E-9E33-25CFE8A873C1_zps

The gun itself feels light without the mag but it is very well put together and feels great in the hand as you'd expect with a TM product and one modelled on an iconic HK handgun. The finish is great with nice trademarks including the updated USP markings on the pistol grip as is true to the real ones I've been told.

The action of firing it is fantastic and even on 144a it emptied the mag easily and had a crisp recoil. Everything moved as it should and the fit between parts was excellent. FPS was checked by WGC prior to shipping and the mark it on the front of the box at 288. I haven't checked the range yet but the hop is the new style so reachable via the breach. The slide lock also engages on a metal insert so it'll save the slide getting chewed up. Overall 9/10 as I don't know what the range is like and there's no spare mags available as of yet.

36ABD2EA-D1F9-4A17-99C6-82BC9C02FF14_zps

0c89f16c697bca814615c66bd60b8c4a_zpsyj6a

5b9fa54f390018a9ebd73a613b0027a5_zpscyu7

Edited by Philbucknall
  • Like 1
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So here it is! I don't know if this is the first one in the UK but it's got to be close as I've not seen any other photos or reviews to date.   The box is obviously influenced by 24 but holds the g

So glad TM decided to reinforce the slide lock area; definitely a good feature on my M&P.

Yeah its weird, well embarrassingly I can admit that this was my first TM gun     I was one of those "ewww, it's all plastic" kind of people but I have to say I love mine.  This is one hell of a gun!

I am now conflicted I have a KSC USP compact that is getting on (pre system 7) and I love TM pistols but is it worth getting this??

Nice review how is the trigger pull as the KSC is always a bit spongy?

Curlyboy

The trigger feels nice and yes, it is worth getting this. It's just so pointable as well but if you've a USPc already you'll know how easy they are to shoot!

You should try playing with / against him: Phil costs us all money! He has all the best toys!

wait til you see my new Scar H recoil Stew;)

Don't I know it! I've now ordered one!

I knew you wouldn't be able to resist!!

I was kinda expecting ambi controls. (at least ambi slide stop)

why? The real one doesn't have em!!

Just had it apart and a few notes. The recoil spring is a double sprung assembly and there is no rubber buffer or anything to mitigate any forces.

745030BC-BEB6-4A4C-A63A-E4712D9F796E_zps

FFE53807-136C-4D9F-8F0B-4E13820466C3_zps

Whilst the kick is flipping great on propane I think I'll run it on 144a until the winter roles round again! The hop unit looks like it has plenty of adjustment and should cope with some heavier BB's quite easily.

9B08F462-CE71-4EA4-AA5B-41C9DA1BCC08_zps

The slide has a reinforced section that the slide lock engages on and it's just under the label for hop adjustment

B5D0967E-7BBA-4C67-A12B-A5C9EE55FF59_zps

The mag is the pinned type of base, which I know some people don't like.

2866870A-5490-45CD-9D92-55F631C7DAE4_zps

35F98660-AF62-4839-86EA-F3F6A9C2B82C_zps

0BDF9558-7350-477E-A228-E7DBCBC2F95D_zps

Everything else looks good and well made as you'd expect from TM. The slide is reinforced by the looks of it even though the plastic is quite thin in places. The finish is nice and not shiny more satiny as it's not quite totally Matt.

F8855149-CCFA-4017-95B6-65A19EE289AE_zps

25273001-EFA2-43BA-A22B-E82B48DD391F_zps

47332F39-D8DA-4580-BF41-388AB12FF2E4_zps

That's all for now. If anyone wants to know anything I've missed let me know.

So i just got mine 2 days ago. I've got a big issue with loading the magazine with gas, neither of my gas cans seems to be long enough to make it seal.. And if i compare to other gas guns i've got (not tm tho) the USPc is alot deeper down then the others. I even took the magazine bottom off and it still can't seal enough (tho, it get some gas inside). I've tried 2 diffrent gas cans (one with lower psi that i was gonna use) but neither seems to work. 

Anyone else got this issue? 

a1kfoy.jpg

2v9xflv.jpg

The can i use, which is not long enough to seal it..

2yyp6io.jpg

So i just got mine 2 days ago. I've got a big issue with loading the magazine with gas, neither of my gas cans seems to be long enough to make it seal.. And if i compare to other gas guns i've got (not tm tho) the USPc is alot deeper down then the others. I even took the magazine bottom off and it still can't seal enough (tho, it get some gas inside). I've tried 2 diffrent gas cans (one with lower psi that i was gonna use) but neither seems to work. 

Anyone else got this issue? 

It's not necessearly the length but the width of the hole of the gas can's nozzle could be the issue. I had similar problem with my Marui MP7 mags tought that my green gas nozzle(Smart Gas) is not long enough to reach the valve, but when I used an Abbey 144a can, it reached it easily despite having the same nozzle length as the green gas can. Still if you think the length is the issue you could get something like this.

Would anyone mind taking a pic that owns one with the flat baseplate attached to see what that looks like?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4I6lkeIOccEN0F4a1hFX2IzdHM/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4I6lkeIOccEbEdxWjFlSnRvbk0/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4I6lkeIOccEa2FXVzBCMHVVYzA/view?usp=sharing

I can't use the flat one tho, too big hands and it really does feel bad with the flat one, but great with the nomral one.