Ok got a chance to play with my USPc last night and here are my findings:

- Decocker is light but takes a good bit of travel to work so feels about right.

- Slide feels a touch brittle compared to other TMs but the rear of the slide feels as solid as possible.

- Not a huge range but spot on for the Lower FPS.

- Firing it on 144a is like a Detonics on Green, nice and snappy but no huge levels of kick.

- Finish and looks are typical spot on TM.

All in all I would say a 9/10 generally but a 8/10 compared to other TMs. Still just so glad to have a TM USPc at last. And agreed the little baseplate is awful, chunky one is better.

'FireKnife'

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So here it is! I don't know if this is the first one in the UK but it's got to be close as I've not seen any other photos or reviews to date.   The box is obviously influenced by 24 but holds the g

So glad TM decided to reinforce the slide lock area; definitely a good feature on my M&P.

Yeah its weird, well embarrassingly I can admit that this was my first TM gun     I was one of those "ewww, it's all plastic" kind of people but I have to say I love mine.  This is one hell of a gun!

• 2 weeks later...

Well. I didn't get to use it last weekend like I hoped but I Used it yesterday and it was an excellent little pistol. Used it on nuprol red gas and the kick was lovely and snappy and range was good too with blaster .25g BB's.

Very very happy with it. In combination with the Kydex holster I made for it, it was my go to sidearm for the day and will be for the next few games I think.

Edited by Philbucknall

Note that fire support in the UK finally has some but they are un trademarked? I thought all TM pistols had trades or is this another someone has the trades rights and does not want to be sued?

Disappointing though maybe other suppliers will get traded ones in?

Curlyboy

Note that fire support in the UK finally has some but they are un trademarked? I thought all TM pistols had trades or is this another someone has the trades rights and does not want to be sued?

Disappointing though maybe other suppliers will get traded ones in?

Curlyboy

This does seem a bit odd since the one I got from Wolf had the usual trades and everything. Maybe it is to keep someone happy or they used a different import method that required modification for the gun?

Either way has anyone bought one from them and can confirm? The trades on the TM USPc are so nice it would be a shame to see them carved off for some reason.

'FireKnife'

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully a threaded barrel will be available next, or as well other metal slides for not too high of a price tag. Anyone seen any internal or upgrade parts come out as of yet?

Well I spoke to soon...9mm and 40 on pre order..

http://www.tokyo-model.com.hk/shop/mafioso-arms-usp-compact-aluminum-slide-set-for-marui-usp-compact-9mm-blackpreorder-p-11526.html?cPath=1_27

Never really heard of Mafioso.

Edited by pforcerecon
  • 2 months later...

I've only been plinking with mine so far but I've been using green gas.  summer is ending and the temperature around here is 70 degrees F (21 degrees C).  The recoil is very snappy.  When the temps are above 80 degrees F (26 C) however, I plan on using Duster to preserve the slide and reduce wear and tear.  

I just gotten mine. It shoots pretty snappy with good range dispite it's size.

Definitely going to install a Detonator slide and see if it needs any changes with the springs.

I did the same with my HK45, which is a great all rounder.

Detonator is not cheap but very strong and light.

See the link below granted the pictures look photo shopped but they have no trades same with the ones at fire support that also say no trades.

Just seems odd that all the other TM range is traded but these are not, not sure if it is the whole umarex trades ball of wax thing again as the HK45 seemed un effected though it is not in stock in most places and fire support no longer lists it??

http://airsoftzone.co.uk/tokyo-marui/usg-compact-pistol-gbb-tokyo-marui?page=2&limit=100

Curlyboy

Edited by curlyboy
  • 3 months later...

Yeah its weird, well embarrassingly I can admit that this was my first TM gun  :blush:  

I was one of those "ewww, it's all plastic" kind of people but I have to say I love mine.  This is one hell of a gun!

I have been looking at USP specific lights that fit the "rail" (if I can call it that?)  but they all look so long and I am wondering if it will look stupid on this, anyone got any pictures so I can see how it looks?  :)

• Like 1

Yeah its weird, well embarrassingly I can admit that this was my first TM gun  :blush:  

I was one of those "ewww, it's all plastic" kind of people but I have to say I love mine.  This is one hell of a gun!

I have been looking at USP specific lights that fit the "rail" (if I can call it that?)  but they all look so long and I am wondering if it will look stupid on this, anyone got any pictures so I can see how it looks?  :)

Yeah, that's how most people are, until they actually own or try one.. to be honest, at times I even forget the slide is plastic lol.

I got offered a decent deal on one, so i was debating, but might want to try to build another M&P since i have 4 mags for it... ($200 CAD shipped for TM USPC + 2 mags)

Did you try putting this on it?

I would think this would look good.. on the USPC (Without rail adapter? or does it have to be on?)

tumblr_nz8r1dv0C71ur6nigo1_1280.jpg

Unfortunately the rail adapter have to be on, thats why im looking for lights made for USP guns but most are made for the standard size USP

Looks like my wet dream was over, cause when I think G19, i think of your sexy beast.. that light + g19 flushness = fap.

While on google images... found these

Think this is a "cmr-202?" (Real Steel, was googlin)

12255d1367282362-usp-compact-tlr1-crimso

This is a "C5L"

6eb7685a-0a1f-41e7-b3c9-49b4d98a7333_zps

Is your amazon, amazon.uk? (It is pricey, but includes shipping I assume)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Streamlight-69220-TLR-3/dp/B001T7GZQQ

Don't look to bad, plus you don't need the adapter.... but yeah, $150 EU for a light is :\

066C441F-B1ED-4E67-B87E-8E1FB09884AB_zps

• 3 weeks later...