Wanted: "Madbull Surefire 5" Silencer."

BioRage

The Big Dragon replicas are pretty nice and easily found on sites like airsoftpeak, airsoftcart, etc. they just don't have the trademarks.

Great!

Would you have experience with them and know if they are foamed filled?

Thanks!

http://www.airsoftpeak.com/dragon-silencer-flash-hider-black-14mm-ccwshort-p-10052.html

I'd say they were decent.  Mine at least was.  Nicely machined.  Metal seems decent quality.  Slight play with it locked but can be improved with a bit of tape or whatever inside the the suppressor.  I don't have any other QD suppressors so I don't know how tight they are supposed to be really.  Acceptable imo.

I'd say they were decent.  Mine at least was.  Nicely machined.  Metal seems decent quality.  Slight play with it locked but can be improved with a bit of tape or whatever inside the the suppressor.  I don't have any other QD suppressors so I don't know how tight they are supposed to be really.  Acceptable imo.

Good enough, just I've held some silencer that wobble all over the place, so just wanted an opinion from a verified owner.

Thank you.

The movement isn't bad, I've owned the original Madbull Surefire and the more recent Echo1 model, which to my understanding is made by Madbull still. I'd say the build quality is pretty close to them and also it's nice that there is foam inside. 

If you can wait, Dytac is working on a Surefire SOCOM-556 model. When they'll bring it out is a good question though. 

The movement isn't bad, I've owned the original Madbull Surefire and the more recent Echo1 model, which to my understanding is made by Madbull still. I'd say the build quality is pretty close to them and also it's nice that there is foam inside. 

If you can wait, Dytac is working on a Surefire SOCOM-556 model. When they'll bring it out is a good question though. 

Thanks Akira! Will look into the Dytac, might just opt out for the big dragon. I do have the echo1 in my mind, but wasn't a fan of the 6", as there no shorter size :(.

Archived