AKM custom build

banana90

Superior externals to all other airsoft replicas? Ignoring the obvious external errors on E&L rifles you've obviously never had the pleasure of holding a LCT or Real Sword AEG. 

Calm down, stop taking everything as an insult and listen to what people are saying. You've not made a custom rifle. You've customised the internals with your own kit. Noone is arguing with you when you say you've done a good job. And noone is comparing *rickroll* sizes. All people initially started saying was it's not a "custom" build but more of a "customized" build. I see only factory bought parts there, whether they're put together well is another question. 

A AEG and GBBR will perform just as well as each other depending what the criteria are and who has done it. Especially if the GBBR has been upgraded and tuned by someone who really knows what they're doing. 

CHILL THE *fruitcage* OUT! 

Do I look like I care what you consider is custom and what not? I wasn't even debating this. What is wrong with you people here? Looks like everyone feels the urge to tell me that it is not custom eventhough it was said 10 times already. You are like sheep FFS.

Always with the Negative Waves...

That's because it's populated by adults who can discuss issues pertaining to airsoft without it degenerating into a slagging match - the major reason I consider Arnies to be the most mature airsoft forum around.

But I'm waaaaaay off topic there lol

Might not have been the best thread to express that view...

No problem, didn't even intend to participate on the forums after the warm welcome.

Besides, I asked to lock or delete this thread several days ago but it is still open for people to remind me it is not custom from time to time. Very nice.

Sorry we don't read every post in every thread, if you need to contact a mod use the report button, but even then we might be too drunk to deal with it.

The crux of the matter is pedantry and poor attitudes all round, everyone involved in this needs to take a step back and calm down. 

Archived