• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovely gun that.

Is it just me, or does there seem to be a general lack of Hi-Powers and CZ75's around?

I'm really surprised that Marui have not done these - both iconic pistols.

But you forget that Marui Man has a major hard-on for the SEALS. 

OMG that was one of the first airsoft guns I ever saw, but it was a silver version with 8mm bb I think, it belonged to my older cousin who was so protective over his toys I wasn't even aloud hold it. Wonder if he still has it.

• 1 month later...

Heh, nice.  I suppose in a way it's not 100% surprising, on the firearm itself the force the user applies to the trigger is pushed up on to a tilting bar in the slide, which then acts down at the other end on the sear to release the hammer.  Not sure why that was decided upon rather than the bow piece that the 1911 has on the trigger, because the BHP has probably one of the worst triggers in the world whereas the 1911 is obviously famous for being great in that area.  Interesting RIF though, certainly never seen anything like it.

Good looking gun. Most of the first gen gbb guns had most of their internals somewhere between the frame and grip. I remember back in the day taking apart Yonezawa 1911's, looked similar but much cheaper. Think WA where the first with their m92 to make the internals two part so that you could remove the slide in a realistic manner.